With natural fabrics being silk, cotton, linen, wool the Nanook group pride themselves in renewable resources and natural where possible.
Recently upgraded kitchen oven, cooktop, exhaust and microwave Blanco appliances with extra items always needed in a kitchen including a Jura espresso machine, rice maker and many more.
Luxurious accommodation and amenities.
- Views directly to the mountain.
- King bed
- 50+ inch LED Samsung TV
- Free ADSL 2+ wifi, Apple TV & Foxel Platinum
- Large bathroom with corner spa
- In Garage Private parking for one vehicle
Silver Nanook at a glance
- In the bedroom a brand new pillow top bed that you will not want to get out of and waking up to views directly to the mountain.
- King bed and pillows- feather toppers on all beds, luscious belgium linen and pure cotton sheeting.
- LED tv in bedroom connected to Foxtel Platinum box in lounge, just take the Foxtel remote to the bedroom to change channels.
- Jura Ena Espresso coffee machine plus beans, hot chocolate
- Lounge room has a 50+ inch LED SAMSUNG SMART 3D internet tv – Free adsl 2+ wifi, in Lounge room Smart TV – Apple TV – Foxel Platinum.
- IPad IPhone dock – on request a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or Ipad for your convenience.
- Large bathroom with corner spa with shower over and toilet, second toilet past laundry – Hydro toiletries which have essence of lemon and green tea a lovely product from German and a little bit of extra comfort with the under tile heating.
- Luxurious bath towels, no need to bring pool/gym towels, they are also included.
- Luscious bathrobes.
- Under tile heating at entrance where you will find lots of hanging area for those coats and a shelf for the other little items you need for the snow or mountain biking. A lovely antique coffer to sit on or store extra items in and a large mirror to check your hat is on right!
- In Garage Private parking for one vehicle – height restriction 2.1m.
- Separate heated ski and separate boot lockers at village level – no more lugging gear up stairs.
- BBQ on balcony overlooking mountains, and a comfy outdoor pod seating for two.
- Washer and separate Dryer. Drying cupboard for ski clothes.
- Portacot with eco linen for your baby, no need to bring anything but their snuggs.
- This property is only for two people with a max of three at an extra charge.
Trackback from your site.